Facts about St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- The country is located in the Eastern Caribbean, 100 miles West of Barbados.
- The Population of St Vincent & The Grenadines is approximately 106,253 (2001 census).
- The Prime Minister of St Vincent and the Grenadines is Dr Ralph Gonsalves. The country is governed under a West Minister Political System.
- There are over 32 islands and cays that make up St Vincent and the Grenadines; of these, nine are inhabited.
- There are more than 400 arches to be found in Kingstown – “The City of Arches” – which is the capital of St Vincent and the Grenadines.
- There are five Airports in St Vincent & The Grenadines – E.T Joshua on St Vincent, J.F Mitchell on Bequia, as well as one of each on Canouan, Union Island and Mustique.
Sutherland’s Real Estate offers property rental, leasing and property management services for residential and commercial properties. We even have the expertise to do your interior décor so as to make your property most attractive to quality tenants. Vincentians in the diaspora can take advantage of our services so that their properties at home will be well looked after.
Nearly all persons who have invested in real estate would love to earn a decent income from their property without the hassle of having to attend to it themselves. Sutherland’s Real Estate recognizes that need and we propose to relieve you of the burden by managing it for you.
Our aim is to offer a professional approach to the management of your property based on honesty, integrity and top quality services. We will achieve the maximum return for you by maintaining your property at a high standard in order to attract and entice the most favourable tenant.
We provide a full service: rent collection, tenant relations, evictions, mortgage and bill payments, property maintenance etc. We will eliminate your worries that come from being a landlord/landlady.
Call, email or chat with us via our website – we will be happy to provide you with a free quotation for the management of your real estate.